Friday, December 3, 2010

Pandora

I always wonder- what did I ever do without Pandora. I think it might be my absolute favorite discovery. I used to stream my Lady Gaga station (the week Fame Monster came out) for literally the entire work day. After a while, I started to get intense ear-aches and had to limit my consumption to 4 hours of Pandora a day. When I first got the iPhone- and discovered Pandora was an app- probably the happiest iPhone-related moment of my life. It has saved me from thousounds of bored hours on the T, and through many of my mediocre work-out sessions.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to post this again :)

    I also looove pandora, and its great for working out because I'm really bad at downloading songs! And pretty sure you should start listening to usher radio!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard grooveshark is even better than pandora!

    http://listen.grooveshark.com/

    ReplyDelete